Mini Instruments MinAlarm 7-10R Alarm Monitor, £580
Just one remaining!
This high-quality, mains-powered radiation monitor is made in
Britain by Mini Instruments Ltd. It is housed in a tough metal case, for bench
or wall mounting. It has been designed for use in laboratories, work areas, in
education, industry and construction. It features a user-settable audible and
visual alarm with a loud (400Hz, 90dBa at 30cm) sounder and bright red and
green visual indicators showing Safe or Alarm state conditions.
The large semi-logarithmically-scaled front panel meter covers a range of 0.5 to 5000 µSv/h (0.05 to 500 mR/h), without the need for range switching. It is supplied with a Mini Instruments MC10 sensor probe and 3.5 metre connecting cable. The probe is a compensated GM tube with an energy range from 45 keV to 1.25 MeV and above. (Not recommended for monitoring X-Rays from apparatus operating below 75 kVp).
Also included is a mains power cable, a newly installed 12 volt backup battery and a copy of the instruction manual.
Additional features include fail-safe checks for the probe, internal circuitry and the alarm function. The internal sealed lead-acid battery provides backup in case of mains failure.
- Weight: 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs)
- Size: 15 H x 22 W x 15 D cm (6" H x 6" W x 8.5" W) overall.
- Mains supply: 100 to 120 / 200 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, approx. 10 Watts.
- Back-up battery: Sealed lead acid, 12 V 1.1 Ah.
- Meter Integration time: Set to match scale range: 1 to 10 s for R, RL; 1 to 20 s for G; 1 to 100 s for GL
- Radiation detector: Halogen quenched G-M tube.
- Detector supply: 300 to 1500 V, adjustable internally.
- Overload protection: No meter 'fallback' with intensities at least 100 times maximum scale reading.
- Detector location: Attached to MinAlarm or within 3 m (10') of the instrument. Audible alarm: 90 dBa at 30 cm 400 Hz. Indicator lamps:
- Dual large area LED panel lamps showing green or red when tripped.
- Detector energy response: The response of types G/GL, R and RL are shown above. (Data for all graphs supplied by NRPB)
- Cable length: 3 - 3.5 metres, extendable up to a maximum of 500 m.
This item pre-owned but it has been fully refurbished. It is in very good condition with no serious marks or dinks. It is in full working order and will be re-calibrated (according to Mini Instruments protocols) immediately prior to shipping.
Very Important Stuff For Overseas Buyers:
The prices shown are for UK buyers and inclusive of delivery to mainland UK addresses. Overseas buyers should contact us before ordering for shipping options, which vary according to location. Please also note that this item may be prohibited or restricted in some countries.
More Important StuffPlease note that this instrument should not be used for health or safety related applications without seeking qualified, expert advice.
Mini Instruments MinAlarm 7-10R Alarm Monitor
- Product Code: Mini Instruments MinAlarm 7-10R Alarm Monitor
- Availability: In Stock